Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Three Tell Tale Signs That You Have No Game

     Just some pet peeves I've compiled from my experiences as well as what I've heard from my friends. Think of this as a public service announcement. I can't personally make a convincing sad puppy dog face, so I'm leaving that to this sad dog from one of those tear-jerking ASPCA commercials. Please, I'm begging you, if you do any of these things, stop. Please. In my opinion, you have no game if:


You can't spell: Calling myself part of the grammar police would be an understatement. I'm going to go so far as to call myself a grammar Nazi. I am also fully aware that I'm setting myself up for mass amounts of criticism if I overlook a typo in any of my future posts. However, accidentally typing a word wrong is much different than just not knowing the difference between "there, their, and they're," "you're and your," or just blatantly not knowing how to spell basic words like "embarrass" or my personal favorites "intelligence" and "grammar." Saying to me "your cute" will not make me like you, and I'm sure I'm not the only girl who feels this way.

You are clingy: How would you like it if someone you are merely acquainted with texts you every free chance they get and Facebook ims you every time you're online? I would say it gets old much quicker for me than it does for the average person.

You self-loathe: Nobody is perfect and we all have our insecurities whether we like to admit it or not. I thought it'd be common sense that if you're trying to get someone to like you, you shouldn't draw attention to those insecurities. Everyone always says that confidence is an attractive quality. Everyone always says that for a reason. Of course, don't be a pretentious asshole. But don't act like you hate yourself either. The next time I hear a cute guy say "I'm not that cute," they're getting a well-deserved slap across the face.



(Sorry I've been slacking on updating the blog! Every now and then I think of things to write about, but my schedule turned out to be more demanding than I anticipated so I usually spend my free time being a couch potato. I'm going to try to start posting more, try being the operative word here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment