Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cheesy Reflective "Omg I'm Growing Up So Fast" Post

     I think I finally found a use for the date calculator Applet on my iPhone. The top picture was taken 822 days ago on January 5, 2009. So, a little over two years ago when I was a junior in high school. In a month or so I'll be done with my freshman year of college. 

     I can't believe how much has changed between now and then, and I'm not talking about my hair... although this picture makes me miss my long hair and gives me the overwhelming urge to dye it dark again. 
    I don't depend on other people to be happy anymore. I get along with my parents better. I wear what I want. I'm bitter when it comes to relationships. I care more about school. I've partied on a roof with the city skyline as the backdrop. I've lost touch with people I used to be close with. I don't mind doing things by myself anymore. I met Joe Hardcore. My self esteem has gone down somewhat.  I proved my high school creative writing teacher wrong. Some of these changes are better than others, that's life. Something I know that will never change is the fact that my dog is the cutest. She hates me a little but it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment