Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Things I Wish Were In My Closet

 



Really wish I could afford this dress. I don't care that it's cold as hell outside, I would brave the elements and/or allow myself to freeze. Free People's actual boutiques have let me down the past few times I've been there, I never seem to find stuff like this. Not that I, nor any typical college student, could afford this dress or 95% of the things they sell anyways.




 







 I also definitely need to buy a new pair of patterned tights. Preferably these. I wear the same one pair every time I wear a dress and it's starting to get embarrassing. Now if only I could wear those shoes with it and not be the height of a giraffe.








(Both pictures are links to where you can find these items on Free People's website)

No comments:

Post a Comment