Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I Don't Know What I Want For Christmas

      I feel like the older you get, the harder it is to think of stuff you want for Christmas, and the less exciting Christmas is. However, I do think that this moderately overpriced bracelet would look right at home on my wrist (Hi Mom). I used to get stoked on Christmas throughout the whole month of December, but this year I've been too busy swimming, no, drowning, in work to even remember that the holidays are approaching (and to update the blog, oops).
     I could complain about how bummed out I've felt lately and about the knot that's been growing unfathomably quickly in my left shoulder for the past month or so, but if I wanted to do that I would have just made a tumblr. I feel like a lot of stuff that I want can't be bought. Basically, I just want finals to be over. I literally cannot even remember the last time I could just relax without having anything or anybody stressing me out. Once tomorrow's over, I will be able to see the light. I think.



     I'd like to add that if you're a high school student that complains about midterms/ finals, you suck and I can't wait until you get to college!

No comments:

Post a Comment